Summer CSA Delivery (Essex)
The Summer CSA is about to begin and I wanted to send an email out to first of all thank each and every one of you for your support! Your delivery will be ...
When: Every Saturday (From June 9th- November 17th)
For this delivery. You place your order by Monday Evening each week prior to your delivery.
Things you should know for this pick up...
1. There is no local fruit available at this time but blueberries are on their way and orchard tree fruit is looking like it will come in early this year.
2. This week our tomatoes will be in VERY limited quantity because we are growing the hoop house tomatoes in small batches and they are just beginning to ripen.
3. There will be no meat this week as we are waiting for our beef farm to deliver what they have prepared for us but normally you will receive all of your meats/ chickens the first delivery of the month.
4. If you are not availbale to recieve your share any given week we will donate it to designated needy families in your community as stated in CSA description on our Website.
5. For all payment and membership ajustments or questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Be prepared for a slow response time considering I am personally responsibe for all book keeping, communication as well as farm work and CSA prep. I am in the field on Thursday- Sunday. Thanks :) Libby
6. If you do not place your order we will pack you a Farmer's choice so you don't miss out.
Please be patient as we all join forces to work out the kinks in the first week's delivery/ Pickup!!!!
George / Libby
& The Farm Staff