CSA Pick Up Week 1 !!! (All Locations)
The Summer CSA is about to begin and I wanted to send an email out to first of all thank each and every one of you for your support! When you arrive at the pick up location you have signed up for...When you arrive just let our staff know your there and they will guide you through the pick up process. Please bring reusable bags and collect the items of your choice from what is available. If there are limited quantities of each item you will be notified.Please remember we are a REAL working farm and our crop greatly depends on wheather and other natural conditions. Each week I will update the blog on our website with any important info including what you MIGHT see in the upcoming week. This list is tentative; I can not stress this enough.
Things you should know for this pick up...
1. There is no local fruit available at this time but blueberries are on their way and orchard tree fruit is looking like it will come in early this year.
2. This week our tomatoes will be in VERY limited quantity because we are growing the hoop house tomatoes in small batches and they are just beginning to ripen.
3. There will be no meat this week as we are waiting for our beef farm to deliver what they have prepared for us but normally you will receive all of your meats/ chickens the first delivery of the month.
4. If you are not available to pick up your share any given week we will donate it to designated needy families in your community as stated in CSA description on our Website.
5. For all payment and membership ajustments or questions please email me at email@example.com
*Be prepared for a slow response time considering I am personally responsibe for all book keeping, communication as well as farm work and CSA prep. I am in the field on Thursday- Sunday. Thanks :) Libby
Please be patient as we all join forces to work out the kinks in the first week's delivery/ Pickup!!!!
George / Libby
& The Farm Staff